status of project

Apr 11, 2008 at 6:30 AM
hey, great work here mate, but i've tried the latest release (0.1.3 installed) and revision, changeset 3378, and neither compile in vs 2005. have i buggered something up? would love to use this, but can't figure it out atm.
Apr 11, 2008 at 6:34 AM
uh, to be more clear, they are both missing "svn_error.h" when i compile, sorry to leave that critical part out :)
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2008 at 5:38 AM
Hey silky, if you're looking to just use it, you can simply install the MSI in the Releases tab and reference IronSvn.dll. If you'd like to build it from scratch, it's a bit more complicated because you'll need the full Subversion source code and dependencies. This is a bit of a pain to get up and running, but I'm glad to help you as I've just gone through it.

The basic instructions are here:

http://subversion.tigris.org/getting_subversion.html

Just follow steps 1 and 2. Be ready to spend a whole day getting lib files in the right place and building openSSL :-)

Again, feel free to ask any questions at all, I'm glad to help...

Thanks,
Kevin
Apr 15, 2008 at 1:55 AM

schizoidboy wrote:
Hey silky, if you're looking to just use it, you can simply install the MSI in the Releases tab and reference IronSvn.dll. If you'd like to build it from scratch, it's a bit more complicated because you'll need the full Subversion source code and dependencies. This is a bit of a pain to get up and running, but I'm glad to help you as I've just gone through it.

The basic instructions are here:

http://subversion.tigris.org/getting_subversion.html

Just follow steps 1 and 2. Be ready to spend a whole day getting lib files in the right place and building openSSL :-)

Again, feel free to ask any questions at all, I'm glad to help...

Thanks,
Kevin

thanks mate; tried it the msi way again, it works :) i do note i have to copy all the dll's to whatever place i'm running from obvious enough i guess.

really appreciate your work on this; saved me lots of annoyance @ scripting svn.exe :)